- Full colour touch screen HMI. This self-diagnostic system is easy to operate and helpful for troubleshooting throughout each section of the platen.
- Computerized foil control system via full colour touch screen HMI.
- Standard 3 shafts foil feeding system, which are individually programmable. Each shaft is on telescopic shafts for easy foil loading.
- Unique, airshaft foil rewind device, to ensure the foil rewinds accurately which also allows easy waste foil removal.
- 8 heater zones, all individually programmable from HMI
- Hologram foil registration system (OPTION).
- Pneumatic honeycomb and cutting plate locking system to eliminate loose mechanical parts.
- Automatic on/off impression system with tonnage searching pre-set program.
- Maximum 200 tons of pressure for both foil stamping and die-cutting.
- Sheet transport to front lays monitored and controlled by photoelectric sensors
- Standard equipment includes operator and drive side push/pull side lay, with micro photoelectric sensors.
- High Strength alloy gripper bars.
- Single point gripper opening system for easy feed and transport through platen, stripping and delivery sections.
- Non-stop feature in both Feeder and Delivery section.
- Wide range of stock from thin paper to B-flute.
- Full CE safety accreditation.
Maximum Sheet Size
815mm x 605mm
Minimum Sheet Size
320mm x 280mm
Maximum Die-Cutting Paper Size
805mm x 590mm
Minimum Gripper Margin
Die-Cutting Output Force
Inner Size of Cutting Chase
926mm x 618mm
Lower Cutting Plate Size
848mm x 600mm
Material Handling Range
0.1mm - 2mm 80gsm - 1400gsm
Corrugated Board Range
Recommended Cutting Rule Height
Maximum Cycle Speed
Maximum Operating Speed
Total Power Requirement
Machine Outer Dimensions
L - 5010mm / W - 1869mm / H - 2366mm
Feeder Pile Height (pallet)
Feeder Pile Height (non-stop-system)
Feeder Pile Height (300mm elevation)
Delivery Pile Height
Delivery Pile Height (300mm elevation)