- Full colour touch screen HMI. This self-diagnostic system is easy to operate and helpful for troubleshooting any problems throughout each section of the machine.
- Double axis feeder head, combined with ‘slow down’ device to ensure steady and accurate delivery of stock to front lays.
- Able to run a wide range of stock, from thin paper to B-flute corrugated.
- Sheet transport to front lays monitored and controlled by photoelectric sensors.
- Standard equipment includes operator and drive side push/pull side lay, monitored by micro photoelectric sensors.
- High Strength alloy gripper bars.
- Cutting pressure up to 500 tons, which can be adjusted from the HMI, with adjustment as little as 0.001mm for greater control and cutting stability.
- Double action stripping for maximum waste removal.
- Quick-Lock stripping devices (Optional)
- Non-stop feature in both Feeder and Delivery section.
- Motorized brush sheet slow down system gives smooth and accurate delivery, providing precise sheet stacking.
- Full CE safety accreditation
Maximum Sheet Size
1300mm x 950mm
Minimum Sheet Size
600mm x 450mm
Maximum Die-Cutting Paper Size
1290mm x 940mm
Minimum Gripper Margin
Die-Cutting Output Force
Inner Size of Cutting Chase
1420mm x 958mm
Lower Cutting Plate Size
1328mm x 940mm
Material Handling Range
0.1mm - 2mm (80gsm - 1400gsm)
Corrugated Board Range
Recommended Cutting Rule Height
Maximum Cycle Speed
Maximum Operating Speed
Total Power Requirement
Machine Outer Dimensions
L - 6769mm / W - 2170mm / H - 2244mm
Feeder Pile Height (pallet)
Feeder Pile Height (non-stop-system)
Feeder Pile Height (300mm elevation)
Delivery Pile Height
Delivery Pile Height (300mm elevation)