- Full colour touch screen HMI. This self-diagnostic system is easy to operate and helpful for troubleshooting throughout each section of the platen.
- Double axis feeder head, combined with ‘slow down’ device to ensure steady and accurate delivery of stock to front lays.
- Able to run a wide range of stock, from thin paper to B-flute corrugated.
- Sheet transport to front lays monitored and controlled by photoelectric sensors.
- Standard equipment includes operator and drive side push/pull side lay, monitored by micro photoelectric sensors.
- High Strength alloy gripper bars.
- Single point gripper opening system for easy feed and transport through platen, stripping and delivery sections.
- Pneumatic locking device for cutting chase.
- Cutting pressure up to 200 tons.
- Non-stop feature in both Feeder and Delivery section.
- Double action stripping for maximum waste removal.
- Full CE safety accreditation.
Maximum Sheet Size
815mm x 605mm
Minimum Sheet Size
320mm x 280mm
Maximum Die-Cutting Paper Size
805mm x 590mm
Minimum Gripper Margin
Die-Cutting Output Force
Inner Size of Cutting Chase
926mm x 618mm
Lower Cutting Plate Size
848mm x 600mm
Material Handling Range
0.1mm - 2mm80gsm - 1400gsm
Corrugated Board Range
Recommended Cutting Rule Height
Maximum Cycle Speed
Maximum Operating Speed
Total Power Requirement
Machine Outer Dimensions
L - 4166mm / W - 1869mm / H - 1844mm
Feeder Pile Height (pallet)
Feeder Pile Height (non-stop-system)
Feeder Pile Height (300mm elevation)
Delivery Pile Height
Delivery Pile Height (300mm elevation)